This sample covers basic positions and state vectors (Spice SPK).
- Where is the Sun, relative to Earth? (Right Ascension/Declination angles)
- Find high precision geodetic & geographic lat/lon coordinates for DSS-14, a 70-meter antenna operated by JPL
- What direction is Mercury? How fast is it moving?
- What direction is the sun wrt Moon’s surface?
- What direction do we aim an antenna to communicate with Mars?
- Displaying a live version of the solar system (with planets up-scaled for visibility)